Latvian Song Festival – "Līgo!"

Home Forums Inspiration Latvian Song Festival – "Līgo!"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Vern
    Vern
    Participant

Though I was born and raised in Australia, Latvian is my mother tongue, my mother from Kuldiga, my father from Valka, provided me with a cultural heritage rich with art and music, tradition as expressed in the Song festivals where 30,000 strong choir in national costume gives voice in unity.

Listening to this inspiring choral piece brings to mind the section on the Celestial Artisans:

<sup style=”color: #22aaff;”>(499.3) <sup style=”color: #22aaff;”>44:1.1 With the limited range of mortal hearing, you can hardly conceive of morontia melodies. There is even a material range of beautiful sound unrecognized by the human sense of hearing, not to mention the inconceivable scope of morontia and spirit harmony. Spirit melodies are not material sound waves but spirit pulsations received by the spirits of celestial personalities. There is a vastness of range and a soul of expression, as well as a grandeur of execution, associated with the melody of the spheres, that are wholly beyond human comprehension. I have seen millions of enraptured beings held in sublime ecstasy while the melody of the realm rolled in upon the spirit energy of the celestial circuits. These marvelous melodies can be broadcast to the uttermost parts of a universe.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.