Help!!

Home Forums Support & Suggestions Help!!

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    André
    André
    Participant
    • test #2

… still not succeeding BUT i got images.

Thanks Mara

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    André
    André
    Participant

Rick,

Mara,

… is look like to work but i used “attacments” below and uploaded screeshot from my cellular.

Thaks a lot for yours considerations.

André

p.s. do not know why i stuttered like that … must be from earlier post fom Samuel. How did Bonita alert us …  “POPPYCROP” ?   :-)

p.s.#2  … below is a photo of the village of Pietracuppa, Italia up in top of mountain just below to the right is a sea of clouds. From my boyfriend ;-)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    André
    André
    Participant
      • Fiori
    • Mara it wasn’t a internet link.It was the HTTP of an image bad paste
    • xoxo André
    Mara
    Mara
    Participant

Well, your link didn’t work when I clicked on it André.

André
    André
    Participant

Fiori

Test

Dear Mara,
    I do remembered when having problems with images … your name spin in my head
    For this image i used “text box” and tab “img”. The image was too big so i had the choice to reduced it
    Thanks Mara,
    Thanks Rick,

André

Mara
    Mara
    Participant

Cool!

André
    André
    Participant

bobwhite
    bobwhite
    Participant

To find something in the UB, try this copy and paste method: Highlight (Mouse Left Click Swipe) the term you are trying to find out about, copy (Control C), then move cursor to the Search the Urantia Book block, enter (Mouse Left Click) then Control V, then keyboard Enter.

bobwhite
    bobwhite
    Participant

Reply to Bradly but also for Newbies to the UB and computers in general.

First go to the UB website. Then to find something in the UB, try this copy and paste method: Highlight (Mouse Left Click Swipe) the term you are trying to find out about, copy (Control C), then move cursor to the Search the Urantia Book block, enter (Mouse Left Click) then Control V, then keyboard Enter.

If you enter things on the command line of your main search engine, it may not operate correctly, but seems to work every time on the UB website command line. So far!

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.