Greetings from Chester England..

Home Forums New Urantia Book Readers Greetings from Chester England..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    knowhowe
    knowhowe
    Participant

Hello everyone,

This is my first post to these forums. I had a spot of bother getting on, apparently because of the website move, but all seems well now. I hope :)

I live in the beautiful and ancient little city of Chester in north west England, sandwiched between the great city of Liverpool (where I was born and raised) and the hills of North Wales. I work as an independent tour guide for visitors here, as a photographer and photographic restorer, as a leatherworker and as a historian and writer.

I’ve been a reader of our book for years- I’ve just worked it out and am gobsmacked to realise it’s getting on for four decades! I’ve never encountered any other readers in our area so haven’t participated in a group for a long time- the last was during my years in London, a long time ago- so I’m happy to have discovered these forums!

Here’s hoping this is the start of a beautiful friendship.

'Chester: a Virtual Stroll Around the Walls'
    www.chesterwalls.info

Julian
    Julian
    Participant

Hi there Knowhowe,

It is so good to have you aboard! You picked a good time to find the forum….just as it’s about to go live to the world! I really hope you do find friendship and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. It sounds like you live in a beautiful part of the world. I live in Tasmania….that little island off the south-east coast of Australia.

Once again….welcome!

Julian :-)

knowhowe
    knowhowe
    Participant

Thanks Julian. My in-laws are in Perth- a long way from you I know but a very long way from us!  Not made it to Oz yet but aim to one day when the money tree blossoms.
    Are there many UB readers in your neck of the woods?

'Chester: a Virtual Stroll Around the Walls'
    www.chesterwalls.info

Julian
    Julian
    Participant

Hi Knowhowe,

Actually I was born and raised in Perth Western Australia. I moved to Tasmania with my family in early 2004.We live on about 5 acres in a beautiful valley about 40 mins drive from Hobart. If there are any UB readers around here then they are probably in hiding. None have responded to my attempts to introduce the book via the local classifieds. But that doesn’t mean they don’t exist. What about where you live?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.