Entropy – who says!

Home Forums Science & History Entropy – who says!

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Nigel Nunn
    Participant

emanny3003 wrote:

“There is total agreement from me and I couldn’t have said it better so I’ll stop here. Thanks to the both of you.”

Me too. nelsong, you hit a lovely note.

Nigel

Anonymous
    Inactive

i can believe in 7 outer space levels but nothing more. and then somehow the grand universe begins again. those places on paradise alloted to the grand universe and the evolutionary creation will fill up, something like 4% presently.

11:4.4 (121.5) That portion of Paradise which has been designated for the use of the existing universes is occupied only from one to four per cent, while the area assigned to these activities is at least one million times that actually required for such purposes. Paradise is large enough to accommodate the activities of an almost infinite creation.

12:1.16 (130.2) The central universe is the creation of eternity; the seven superuniverses are the creations of time; the four outer space levels are undoubtedly destined to eventuate-evolve the ultimacy of creation. And there are those who maintain that the Infinite can never attain full expression short of infinity; and therefore do they postulate an additional and unrevealed creation beyond the fourth and outermost space level, a possible ever-expanding, never-ending universe of infinity. In theory we do not know how to limit either the infinity of the Creator or the potential infinity of creation, but as it exists and is administered, we regard the master universe as having limitations, as being definitely delimited and bounded on its outer margins by open space.

Consider this: The three laws were put in a memorable form by the English scientist and novelist C. P. Snow: (i) you cannot win (matter and energy are conserved); (ii) you cannot break even (cannot return to the same entropy state, since disorder always increases); (iii) you cannot get out of the game (absolute zero is unobtainable). Now consider this: Entropy is a property of a closed thermodynamical system ((i.e. one considered in terms of interchanges of heat and other forms of energy) corresponding to the degree to which the particles of the system are randomly arranged. Entropy is a measure of the disorder in the system. The second law of thermodynamics states that entropy always increases. Now think about this: (1274.2) 116:5.12 The time universes are not perfect; that is their destiny. The struggle for perfection pertains not only to the intellectual and the spiritual levels but also to the physical level of energy and mass. The settlement of the seven superuniverses in light and life presupposes their attainment of physical stability. And it is conjectured that the final attainment of material equilibrium will signify the completed evolution of the physical control of the Almighty.

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.