Entropy – who says!

Home Forums Science & History Entropy – who says!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    emanny3003
    Blocked

I don’t know why I cannot get graphics posted so I guess I’ll have to say 1000 words.

A circle has one focus, the center.

The focus of the circle is pulled apart in the eternal past when the tension was created between the Deity Absolute and the Unqualified Absolute.

As you begin to have two foci, you instantly create an ellipse. At the boundary with the infinite, the ellipse becomes a parabola.

As the one of the foci of the ellipse goes to infinity, the parabola suddenly appears. The parabola has one foci at its focus and the other in infinity.

As the foci suddenly crosses over to the other side of infinity, inverse infinity, you have a hyperbola with it focus again at the center, Paradise.

In the eternal past, the three concentric circles, really one circle, exists has the holy Trinity.

Suddenly and also in the eternal past, he circle creates the ellipse as a tension repercussion between the absolutes.

Suddenly and also in the eternal past, the tension is taken further and the parabola appears.

The tension resolves as the infinite is taken to its absolute and there is a inverse of the infinite to again unify the foci into into one by the Universal Absolute. This creates the hyperbola that again can joint the circle (orthogonally) and permits time-space creations.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

At least I got you to consider the possibility of parabolic space.

I think you’re looking at the grand universe from a cross-sectional point of view and forgetting that besides being a hyperbola it is also a huge donut like disc around Paradise.    I don’t know if you are familiar with a toy that looks like a fluid-filled sausage open down the middle.  If you try to grab it, it rolls away from you.  That idea in a shape with wide ends, is the the shape of the grand universe with Paradise the motionless center.   You have to use your imagination a little here .

http://www.sensorytoywarehouse.com/product/water-snake-jumbo-clown-fish/

emanny3003
    Blocked

Hi Bonita,

Actually I been entertaining the topology of the torus for many years now. The torus (donut) is intimately related to the ellipse and can imbed many levels of spaces. The hyperbolic space in rotation and respiration IS a Donut. A huge inner tube tire that expands and contracts.

All of these conic sections exist simultaneously. It is a beautiful thing, a perfect thing. They existed in the eternal past and the eternal present and future.

Apollonius of Perga saw this in its steps. Although it “happened” in the eternal past and all in an instant. I think he was a reservist.

nelsong
    Participant

Do you think the Ultimaton may be the Higgs – the God Particle???

It doesn’t work out that the Higgs would be an ultimaton, since the Higgs is a very massive particle and the ultimaton is described as 1/100th part of an electron, which itself is a very light particle. If an ultimaton is like a grain of sand the Higgs is like a boulder at least. Or to put numbers to it, a Higgs is about 250,000 times more massive than an electron. If you’d consider an ultimaton about 1/100 the mass of an electron, the Higgs is 25 million times more massive than an ultimaton.

Hey Tas

thanks for this info and it kind of makes me want to ask more questions:

experimenters that dig into QM have at times ignored the effect of gravity on sub atomic particles just because they are so small that the force of gravity as well as mutual attraction can be ignored much of the time.

assuming Paradise is the nucleus of not only the ultimaton but the entire atomic structure, and that this nucleus possesses the properties of Paradise – (with gravity in mind right now) how do you suppose this Paradise gravity interacts with its associated sub atomic particles, the Ultimaton in particular. Do you think that the interaction decreases as the square of the distance between them, similar to the way that known sub atomic particles have been observed to do??

How do you think that the gravity of the Paradise nucleus differs from the gravity of mutual attraction that is inherent in the known aspects of matter??

Taking this idea one step farther – can the Ultimaton be separated from any other sub atomic particles within any atom? I tend to think about the atom being smashed into pieces at some facility like CERN and think about two protons for instance. Crash them together at some high energy and other particles appear, we think at first they are fragments but on further examination they find that the protons that were involved in the crash are still protons, unchanged. Whats up with that?

Is it possible that the concept of the Ultimaton should be at the heart of all particles, protons, electrons, hadrons, etc???? Possibly Paradise is the nucleus of everything and cannot be separated from any of these particles such that thinking about Paradise as a nucleus really does not fit what I would call the standard model???

Another thought: More mass = more gravity in our experience but is the gravity attribute of the Paradise nucleus responsible for this?

Sorry for so many questions but can you see where i’m going with this??? Can the pattern be separated from any forms of matter no matter how small? Im thinking that Paradise is inherent in all sub atomic particles in a way that we have yet to concieve.

When the revealators tell us that Paradise is the nucleus of the Ultimaton are they implying that these entities are separate? I dont think so, not within the framework of the standard model anyway.

emanny3003
    Blocked

When the revealators tell us that Paradise is the nucleus of the Ultimaton are they implying that these entities are separate? I dont think so, not within the framework of the standard model anyway.

Hi nelsong,

You are right to question these things. We are not given unearned knowledge straight away from TUB. The standard model is very flawed and atomic theory in particular.

I have come up with an atomic model that is more consistent with TUB. Of course its starts with the ultimaton. I has Paradise as its nucleus. Absolute gravity controls its motion. As one hundred ultimatons condense into an electronic unit, they are all spinning and huddling. This means that they breath in and out very rapidly in concert with their revolutionary velocities. This is completely analogous to the primary and secondary motions of space. Now we have linear gravity and these units interact with other particles. The electronic units are protons, electrons and neutrons, and mesotons. They are all one and the same particle.

As the particle breath in and expands, it is negatively charging and radiating. When it is contracting, it is positively charging and absorbing energy. At full contracting, the particle becomes a perfect sphere and is neutral without charge. The mesotron acts as an intermediary between proton and neutron to stabilize the atom and the time that mesotrons are present determines the ‘number” of neutrons ascribed to the atom. These mesotron then become radiating particles, or electrons.

Imagine the these ultimatons exist in spinning shells of energy condensation and can be imbedded like layers in an onion. One hundred constitutes an atom of hydrogen, 9,200 constitutes a uranium atom.

The matter of the inverse square law deserves explanation. Newton’s law of gravitation includes the inverse square law because of observed data at that time about the Earth-moon interactions. TUB clearly sates that this is only a rough approximation of the diminution of gravitation effect do to space forces that act to annul gravity. It has little to do with the gravitational field per se. TUB tells us that gravity acts preferentially in the plane perpendicular to mass.

Therefore, mass cannot be a point mass as Newton and Einstein figured. It cannot be a spherical field. It must be a field generated by inertial masses at the poles of revolving planet or Sun. Thus mass has two foci, one at each pole and that field is that of the circles of Apollonius. Only in this way can can gravity act perpendicular to mass. Mass is the line drawn between the poles of the sphere and not the center of the sphere. A center point can have nothing perpendicular to it, only radii.

When energy at the levels of a supercollider generate temperatures nearing the 35 million degrees of the Sun’s core, there is potential for electron melting. This disruption can give all sort of strange particles never seen in nature because they are not stable. For whatever reason, 100 ultimatons constitutes a stable electron. Any more or less is possibly unstable.

The shells of energy packets or quanta must be ordered to coincide with the prime number distribution and this is governed by the base of the natural logarithm. I’ll refer you to a book by Petre Plitchta, a German author of the book, “God is Back”

When it comes to gravity and mass, remember that gravity controls mass not the other way around. And Paradise as the source of absolute gravity is a controller. Paradise controls the mass of every atom in the Universe of Universes. When TUB tell us that gravity acts perpendicular to mass, control always act in a perpendicular fashion. When you spin a tethered ball around your head, you control the ball by you rope tension that act perpendicular to the circular path of the ball. This is analogous to Absolute gravity. Linear gravity has a field because it relies on the masses or absolute pull at two locations, the poles. This one is difficult to explain so I’ll ask for questions at this point.

Manny

tas
    Participant

Taking this idea one step farther – can the Ultimaton be separated from any other sub atomic particles within any atom?

There’d be a tremendous amount of fanfare and a Nobel Prize for sure for detecting a substructure to the electron as described in the UB.  Right now the standard model is that the electron is an elementary particle, a lepton, and isn’t made up of other particles. Physicists know that the standard model isn’t the end all be all and there’s bound to be interesting discoveries for them to make beyond that. One of the hopes from the Large Hadron Collider was that if it didn’t confirm the Higgs (which was predicted by the standard model) it would then point to intriguing clues beyond the standard model.  I might be wrong but I think so far the LHC hasn’t given up clues yet beyond SM, and other experiments on electrons haven’t given a glimpse of substructure existing in the electron.

My own thoughts about the UB is that it would be a huge piece of “unearned knowledge”, and a huge “miraculous” prediction (from the perspective of nonbelievers) for the ultimaton as described in the UB to be detected and confirmed by physicists during our current era, perhaps a dispensation or two.  I tend to think it won’t actually be detectable and proven for many ages to come, until other truths in UB are already validated by people to the degree that factual discovery of the ultimaton doesn’t intellectually coerce people into belief.

experimenters that dig into QM have at times ignored the effect of gravity on sub atomic particles just because they are so small that the force of gravity as well as mutual attraction can be ignored much of the time.

Interestingly the UB itself says that the gravity physicists understand (linear gravity) doesn’t affect sub atomic particles:  “42:6.2 Local or linear gravity becomes fully operative with the appearance of the atomic organization of matter. Preatomic matter becomes slightly gravity responsive when activated by X ray and other similar energies, but no measurable linear-gravity pull is exerted on free, unattached, and uncharged electronic-energy particles or on unassociated ultimatons.”

How do you think that the gravity of the Paradise nucleus differs from the gravity of mutual attraction that is inherent in the known aspects of matter??

That’s a good question and I can’t say I know myself, except to say there is a difference. The book does say clearly that ultimatons on their own respond only to Paradise gravity and not to linear gravity (41:9.2).  If you want to study this more in depth, my understanding is that the term “linear gravity” refers to the mutual attraction of gravity that we’re familiar with and “absolute gravity” and “circular gravity” are phrases the book uses in reference to Paradise, differentiating between the two types. I’d recommend looking up and studying the references to those phrases as being of interest to you on this question.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are not given unearned knowledge straight away from TUB. The standard model is very flawed and atomic theory in particular.

That’s for sure, but you may not have picked up on the patterns within the clue that I gave you in “(465.1) 41:9.1”, where one of the key words was X-ray, where had I defined “liquid-light” I would have pointed in part to “High-energy radiation“, but still there is the fact pointed out by the UB that space is not empty, as noted in “(461.5-6,462.1-3) 41:6.1-5”, which also notes “X-ray”.  Besides the  ultimatonic process would be difficult to prove, but its process is also noted in the human body, where ultramicroscopic proof is available but not yet visually available through the cataloging of the various components one wishes to make, which is another clue held by the UB.  Nikola Tesla knew about it.  Sorry just having a little fun, while I wait.

emanny3003
    Blocked

That’s for sure, but you may not have picked up on the patterns within the clue that I gave you in “(465.1) 41:9.1″, where one of the key words was X-ray, where had I defined “liquid-light” I would have pointed in part to “High-energy radiation“, but still there is the fact pointed out by the UB that space is not empty, as noted in “(461.5-6,462.1-3) 41:6.1-5″, which also notes “X-ray”.

Hi Midi,

This is fascinating and I feel you have something important here.

The Higgs page on Wikipedia reflects current events.

Wiki: “Gauge invariance is an important property of the Standard Model. However, fermions with mass term violate the gauge symmetry of the electroweak force…. W and Z bosons are observed to have mass, but a boson mass contains terms which clearly depends on the choice of gauge and therefore these masses too cannot be gauge invariant. Therefore it seems that none of the standard model fermions or bosons could begin with mass as an inbuilt property except by abandoning gauge invariance. If gauge invariance were to be retained, then these particles had to be acquiring their mass by some other mechanism or interaction.”

This is it. Neither fermions nor bosons act like they should. The data does not match the theory or the predictions of the math. But do they get rid of the math and theory? No, they barrow from the “vacuum” to break the math and then borrow mass from one particle to give it to another.

Is the “vacuum” Paradise? A perfect vacuum is a spaceless timeless infinite density.

Since fermions cannot get their mass from gauge invariance, they must get it from bosons. This is why Higgs is called the “God Particle”; it gives mass to smaller particles. Fermions have no mass in the math, but they do have mass in the field after the Higgs grants it to them. We have quantity and quality swapping all over the place. Will they ever consider Paradise as the bestower of all mass. The ultimaton has Paradise as its nucleus.

It is also strange seeing a Higgs Boson at 125GeV decaying into two photons, each of which has an energy around 100keV. A Higgs should decay into about a million X-rays, so where is the rest of the energy?

I am not completely disregarding the data from LHC but I find the presentation very sloppy and I find the standard model to be embarrassing. But I have no doubt that accelerators are “creating” short-lived exotic particles.

Nikola Tesla knew about it.

I’m waiting for the book, “Killing Tesla”.

Manny

nelsong
    Participant

I took a couple of writings out of context – out of paper #9 and added a couple comments because I think it is appropriate to inject mind into this discussion.

“The greater the spirit-energy divergence, the greater the observable function of mind; the lesser the diversity of energy and spirit, the lesser the observable function of mind.”  Don’t you think that lowly creatures using QM in an attempt to quantify or qualify the fundamental building blocks of nature is revealing material mind  to the max?

Of course what QM reveals is ancestral to the interaction of Spirit and Energy and the Third Source and Center and his personalities. However when we make the sincere effort to look beyond our physics and particle accelerators more things happen as we are looking for this source.

“The spiritual aspects of creature mind unfailingly respond to the spirit-gravity pull of the Eternal Son; the material features respond to the gravity urge of the material universe.” Seems to me that both are happening simultaneous in this thread.

emanny3003
    Blocked

Don’t you think that lowly creatures using QM in an attempt to quantify or qualify the fundamental building blocks of nature is revealing material mind  to the max?

Hi nelsong,

Depends on how you look at it. Scientists are vain and proud and a bit insecure as a species. Science tends to dogmatize. There are multiple agendas at play in the science industry. Many scientist are sincere and hardworking but they must produce in order to continue to do their science and this sometimes is at variance with truth seeking. There is as much PR in the mix as science. When data does not make sense they must come up with more math and this further obscures reality. This is a viscous circle and there they dig a deeper and deeper hole to climb out of. It is sad really.

TUB tells us that at the time of the revelation the worst of the mechanistic thinking was over. This was about the time that QM was maturing and perhaps they saw the light at the end of the tunnel for man. But imagine this discussion about ultimatons and Paradise gravity at a scientific conference? We would be laughed out of the lecture hall.

First things first.

First the nature of God (Spirit), then the nature Mind, then the nature of matter.

105:2.6 2. The Universal Controller. I AM cause of eternal Paradise. This is the primal impersonal relationship of actualities, the original nonspiritual association. The Universal Father is God-as-love; the Universal Controller is God-as-pattern. This relationship establishes the potential of form—configuration—and determines the master pattern of impersonal and nonspiritual relationship—the master pattern from which all copies are made.

I like to think of the world of the ultimaton as a mini Master Universe. Paradise lies at the nucleus of both. Paradise controls from within and without. At the level of the minute particle, mass is borrowed from the “vacuum” as in QM. The missing energy is very likely a return to Paradise (the vacuum). All energy proceeds from Paradise and returns to Paradise. There a continuous transmutation of energy and a continuous cycle. I think scientists are seeing it but are far from figuring it out.

105:2.11 7. The Universal One of Infinity. I AM as I AM. This is the stasis or self-relationship of Infinity, the eternal fact of infinity-reality and the universal truth of reality-infinity. In so far as this relationship is discernible as personality, it is revealed to the universes in the divine Father of all personality—even of absolute personality. In so far as this relationship is impersonally expressible, it is contacted by the universe as the absolute coherence of pure energy and of pure spirit in the presence of the Universal Father. In so far as this relationship is conceivable as an absolute, it is revealed in the primacy of the First Source and Center; in him we all live and move and have our being, from the creatures of space to the citizens of Paradise; and this is just as true of the master universe as of the infinitesimal ultimaton, just as true of what is to be as of that which is and of what has been.

“The spiritual aspects of creature mind unfailingly respond to the spirit-gravity pull of the Eternal Son; the material features respond to the gravity urge of the material universe.” Seems to me that both are happening simultaneous in this thread.

I agree, nelsong.

nelsong
    Participant

And remember that those elusive Ultimatons, Paradise nucleus and other particles that QM has discovered are not only dispersed within the receiving decoding recording devices of the particle accelerators, they are  in our own personal receiving decoding recording devices that exists between our ears, the building blocks of those biological molecules that make up our brains, neurological systems and sustain our material minds. We also somehow take advantage of them to seguay into the cosmic mind and beyond at times.

nelsong
    Participant

“The spiritual aspects of creature mind unfailingly respond to the spirit-gravity pull of the Eternal Son; the material features respond to the gravity urge of the material universe.” ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This statement is part of the reason that I tried to get “mind” into this thread:

its the spiritual aspects of our minds that respond to spirit gravity, this is quite different than our every day experience and implies that spiritual experience does not happen through our senses imho.

Think about it this way: lets just say that inference is the only way that we can judge the the reality or the existenance of things. We see, smell, touch or taste something – then we come up with ideas that represent whatever that something may be. The smaller stuff like sub atomic particles are really no exception. In the end it is our ideas that are how we know these things are real – again – inference defines physical reality for us. If this is true then observations can never prove that our ideas and things have any connection. How many have said that different people see things differently? – how true this is.

Our sensory devices are always in the way but necessary to decode things for us so that we can form our ideas about those things so that we can judge those things as real. Another way to think about it: I know my car inside and out, owned it for 10 years and worked on it quite a bit. I can close my eyes and visualize it very clearly. Is this visual closed eyes immage any different than seeing it with my eyes open? Its all happening in my mind based on my ideas no matter which way this happens.

Considering the statement above from TUB I think this process is quite different. It seems to me that our senses can be bypassed and the resulting experience with the spiritual reality is immediate, no ideas or inferences can happen. When we identify with spirit the response needs no sensory organs to decode it and help us form ideas because we are directly identifying with reality. I dont know if I am making any sense here but ill continue.

I think that when we try to bring the scientific aspects of the Revelation into our minds, experience it as reality,  it inevitably goes down the inference path as our minds respond to the gravity urge of the material universe that this revealed science is bringing to us. I don’t think there is any way to avoid forming ideas based on the experience of reading or even taken a step farther by some into the world of experimentation. Its not a spiritual thing.

Does any of this make any sense? No matter how much information we get about physical reality and no matter what the source, we can never really connect with it except by our ideas. Connection with spirit is quite different and I cant help but imagine how the physicists of Uversa relate to the realities they work with.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant
    nelsong wrote: Does any of this make any sense? No matter how much information we get about physical reality and no matter what the source, we can never really connect with it except by our ideas.

Yes it makes sense. Mind is a ministry meant to correlate matter with spirit.  It is the go-between arena which coordinates the two levels of reality.  But this mind arena includes a wide spectrum of successive levels of consciousness, all unified by personality. The material level of consciousness perceives and interprets the material level of reality.  Spiritual reality, however, is experienced in the soul, an entirely different level of consciousness.  Nevertheless, all three levels of reality need to be interpreted and integrated by personality if they are to have meaning.

p1136:1 103:6.6 Always must man’s inner spirit depend for its expression and self-realization upon the mechanism and technique of the mind. Likewise must man’s outer experience of material reality be predicated on the mind consciousness of the experiencing personality. Therefore are the spiritual and the material, the inner and the outer, human experiences always correlated with the mind function and conditioned, as to their conscious realization, by the mind activity. Man experiences matter in his mind; he experiences spiritual reality in the soul but becomes conscious of this experience in his mind. The intellect is the harmonizer and the ever-present conditioner and qualifier of the sum total of mortal experience. Both energy-things and spirit values are colored by their interpretation through the mind media of consciousness.

102:1.4 The certainties of science proceed entirely from the intellect; the certitudes of religion spring from the very foundations of the entire personality. Science appeals to the understanding of the mind; religion appeals to the loyalty and devotion of the body, mind, and spirit, even to the whole personality.

emanny3003
    Blocked

Yes it makes sense. Mind is a ministry meant to correlate matter with spirit.  It is the go-between arena which coordinates the two levels of reality.  But this mind arena includes a wide spectrum of successive levels of consciousness, all unified by personality. The material level of consciousness perceives and interprets the material level of reality.  Spiritual reality, however, is experienced in the soul, an entirely different level of consciousness.  Nevertheless, all three levels of reality need to be interpreted and integrated by personality if they are to have meaning.

Does any of this make any sense? No matter how much information we get about physical reality and no matter what the source, we can never really connect with it except by our ideas. Connection with spirit is quite different and I cant help but imagine how the physicists of Uversa relate to the realities they work with.

There is total agreement from me and I couldn’t have said it better so I’ll stop here. Thanks to the both of you.

Manny

nelsong
    Participant

Thanks for the reference quotes.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.