Efficients tools for UB quotation.

Home Forums New Urantia Book Readers Efficients tools for UB quotation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    André
    André
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Would like to ask you to find a way to optimized my search concerning any quotes in UB, please.

As a screen shot example below from Urantia Foundation site didn’t serve the inquiry. I’ve try quote ” or + between words but didn’t succeed.

Here’s some avenue considered.

• download pdf document of UB and use search tool to find quotation.
    • on search engine as ”google” write the quotation looking for and add ”urantia” at the end.
    • this site using tab ”forum” and in window’s search formulated the subject looking for …

Any suggestions to improve or refine would be welcome?

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nigel Nunn
    Participant

Hi André,

Double-quoting a phrase usually finds what you want.  For example, at this site ubook4u I type “paradise father’s love” and get this result (see pic). If this does not work for you, make sure you use straight quotes ( “…” ) not curly ones  :-)

Nigel

Attachments:
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Keymaster

Hi Andre,

The search engine on this website is also very good. Go to the main menu and click on The Urantia Book/Explore The Urantia Book/Search.

I just did a search on “faith”. Once you get the lists of paragraphs, you click on the paper reference and it will take you to the part of the book where that paragraph appears. See the screen shots below on the process involved. Cheers.

Kathleen

Attachments:

From Sydney, Australia

André
    André
    Participant

signboard thank you smileyKathleen,Nigel.   I must recognize you on the mansion’s world because of this help to search more efficiently,rapidly spirituals quotes.

I still leave open my thread for ways to refine my search on internet. Or, anyone experienced another way!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.