"Creative reading"… Are we allowed to approach UB in that manner?

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions "Creative reading"… Are we allowed to approach UB in that manner?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Although God is omnipresent he never leaves Paradise because he recognizes the sovereignty of his coordinate creators in time and space (3:1.6). It is through the omnipresence of the Infinite Spirit via God the Sevenfold, the omnipresence of the spirit of the Eternal Son via his Sons and the personality circuit of the Adjusters that we are aware of Deity presence within our souls. We are able to have a personal experience of God because of the presence of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth and the Adjuster within us. And yet God can do all of this while staying put on Paradise because he has no reason to leave. We go to him.

I don’t think  the passage you paraphrase tells us that God does not leave Paradise. From reading the actual quote provided below, the celestial, it seems, is telling the reader that God placed restrictions on revealing his literal presence in time and space universes, in respect of the sovereignty of co-ordinate creators and rulers. I do not think that that passage addresses the possibility that Father could move from Central location resulting in pandemonium.

I am still researching this concept. Your input and knowledge of TUB greatly are appreciated, Bonita. Thanks.

The omnipresence of God is in reality a part of his infinite nature; space constitutes no barrier to Deity. God is, in perfection and without limitation, discernibly present only on Paradise and in the central universe. He is not thus observably present in the creations encircling Havona, for God has limited his direct and actual presence in recognition of the sovereignty and the divine prerogatives of the co-ordinate creators and rulers of the universes of time and space. Hence must the concept of the divine presence allow for a wide range of both mode and channel of manifestation embracing the presence circuits of the Eternal Son, the Infinite Spirit, and the Isle of Paradise. Nor is it always possible to distinguish between the presence of the Universal Father and the actions of his eternal co-ordinates and agencies, so perfectly do they fulfill all the infinite requirements of his unchanging purpose. But not so with the personality circuit and the Adjusters; here God acts uniquely, directly, and exclusively.

BB

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant
    The dilemma to me in this assertion is that rebellion happens because the Father is NOT everywhere or not an awareness of Him anyway. In the local universes, at least, the Son is the Father to all creatures except the infused mortals. Really enjoying the discussion, much of which is beyond my comfort to assert any helpful perspective. My experience though in text is that when confronted with two poles in apparent opposition, both are true or it lies comfortably in between if viewed properly. The text seems clear enough as to God’s position and yet omnipresence results within that position simultaneously. BB, as always, you present most interesting topics, points, and perspective. To teach by learning and asking. Ever notice this methodology of the Master in teaching? Not comparing of course….just reflecting on the technique….Jesus inquired when knowing the answer better than anyone asked. Peace all.

;-)

I humbly come to you guys because you are so many years ahead of me studying TUB, and I know you can constructively critique and scrutinize these ‘unorthodox’ concepts. Thanks!

BB

André
    André
    Participant

G’day all,

Omnipresence.

UB talk about

the degree of such presence. My perception troughout my reading and awarness is as well define by Bonita concerning the whole is The Supreme [Mother] and declivity of First Source and Center [Father]3:1.10

Concerning the individual, God the Father statute nothing apart Himself spare or compensate Oneself indwelling each of humanoide’s creature.

Question !!!

Regarding all others creatures non-human e.i. the Material Son and Daughter, Ministering Spirits … etc whom are not indweld by Adjusters. Is there a “compensation” for such absence ? You, do you have an opinion as regards ?

The manner in which the Universal Father sojourns with the creatures of time is the most profound of all universe mysteries; the divine presence in the mind of man is the mystery of mysteries.” 26:3

“Creative-reading” BB trigger my Creative-imagination.

Thanks BB and valuable participation of readers.

André

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.