Back to the Garden… Mortal Existence is but an Instantly Passing Dream…

Home Forums Inspiration Back to the Garden… Mortal Existence is but an Instantly Passing Dream…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    thoughtcontroller
    thoughtcontroller
    Participant

Back to the Garden… Mortal Existence is but an Instantly Passing Dream…

(Based on a personal experience…)

http://bit.ly/LifeanInstantlyPassingDream

(Written November 15th, 2014)

…Although individual facts may be materially true, it does not follow that the association of a group of facts must necessarily lead to truthful spiritual conclusions…. (2023:5) 189:2.6 – The Urantia Book – Paper 189 – The Resurrection

I met you on the moving path… we traveled together…a short space in time…
    alas, the journey, together, would not last… I shared with you…the rhythm and rhyme…
    you asked me…”where is this place of “light and life?” I responded, with full love, heart bared…

I can show you…Eden…the land within…where the gift of life is not…hidden…
    you will not see it…until you…collapse the wall…you have built…belief-ridden…
    behind which…you will not hear the call…back to the garden…of Eden…love shared…

Some years…distant…you came back to visit… we walked and talked…as we often did…
    Sensing a burning thought to share…something of a hesitancy…prevented…
    I reflected… “where is this place of “light and life?” you responded, with full love, heart bared…

“I have since found…Eden…the land within…where the gift of life is not…hidden…
    I could not see it…until I…collapsed the wall…I had built…belief-ridden…
    behind which…I could not hear the call…back to the garden…of Eden…love shared…

Your words changed the whole course of my life…” my friend shared with me…each…our tears flowing…
    told him…I did not know…but now…understand…light and life within us…glowing…
    welcome to Eden…my dearest friend…light and life…shared…with full love, two hearts bared…

We may each find…Eden…the land within…where the gift of life is not…hidden…
    you will not see it…until you…collapse the wall…you have built…belief-ridden…
    behind which…you cannot hear the call…back to the garden…of Eden…love shared…

…The facts of evolution must not be arrayed against the truth of the reality of the certainty of the spiritual experience of the religious living of the God-knowing mortal…. (1125:4) 102:6.9 – The Urantia Book – Paper 102 – The Foundations of Religious Faith

Collapse the wall you built…belief-ridden…
    now with…open heart bared…love shared…
    welcome back to the Garden…to Eden…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tim R Walls

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.