Arrival of The Planetary Prince

Home Forums Inspiration Arrival of The Planetary Prince

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Imagine a time when Van returns to Urantia to tell the story of his arrival 500,000 years ago along with “the Caligastia 100.” This is Chapter 3 of a soon-to-be-published novel, The Planetary Prince & Van the Steadfast – Revelation & Rebellion.

Chapter 3 – Arrival

Life formulation, implantation, and conservation on an evolutionary world like Earth are the responsibility of the remarkable Life Carriers. Their experimental formula was implanted in shallow tidal pools at three locations about 550,000,000 years ago; one in the North America-Greenland region, one in central Eurasia, and one in what became the Australian continent. It took all but a million of those years to evolve a creature having certain prerogatives of will, such as moral consciousness and capacity for reverence. A Planetary Prince is not summoned until sometime after this evolutionary milestone.

The one chosen was Caligastia. As stated in his address to the well-wishers at our departure jubilee, human will was expressed for the first time in a set of twins. These two emerged from the womb of one of the higher Primates derived from the lemur line. The pair were given the names, Andon and Fonta. This event occurred in Mesopotamia where so much of Earth’s revelatory activity has unfolded.

Five hundred thousand years after the twins were born, and not long after the colored races suddenly appeared in the Sangik family, we one hundred arrived along with the prince and Daligastia. There were approximately a half billion primitive humans living on Earth then, mostly offspring of the twins. Their closest descendants live today, somewhat racially mixed as are all humans; they are the Inuit, the Sami, and the Aleut. At that time, they were not confined to the northern polar region, but were widely scattered over Eurasia and Africa.

Normally, the six races of color are the first and only ones to emerge from the Life Carriers’ formulas. Not so for Earth. Never in the Satania System, presently having over six hundred evolutionary worlds, had a non-colored race preceded the colored. The emergence of will in a pre-colored race was not an accident. It was the Life Carriers’ intention and the Andonites are proof of their success.

Such experiments are permitted on only one-tenth of the evolutionary worlds. The intention of experimentation is improving all life forms, but especially the mortal races, physically, mentally, and spiritually. The Andonic race did indeed manifest unprecedented potentials and human strengths, such as loyalty, courage, and curiosity. The plan to combine the best of the Andonites with the superior members of the colored races, then admixing Adam and Eve’s biologic enhancements, constitutes the Life Carriers’ experimental attempt to rapidly civilize the whole human race. Civilization is the first requirement of the fulfillment of every planet’s destiny.

A half million years after Andon and Fonta’s descendants populated Earth, the colored races appeared in one family living in the highlands of India. The Sangik parents, as they called themselves, produced nineteen children, all of whom had skin that changed hue upon exposure to sunlight. Five turned red, two orange, four yellow, two green, four blue, and two indigo.

That was another unique occurrence in which Earth deviated from the norm. Usually, the red race appears and roves the terrain for long ages until the other five races appear, one at a time, each in one family. Then comes a prince who inaugurates celestial governance and prepares the planet for an Adam and Eve, the biologic uplifters and founders of the violet race, the seventh color of the visible-light spectrum. But there is another race that appeared long ago—yet another oddity in Earth’s variegated history—the Nodite people, which I am more than familiar with. More about them will unfold later in this narrative.

Earth’s history is replete with stories, details, and heroic characters that would astound your present-day scholars and historiographers. But the best way 21st century humanity may know its pre-history is through revelation, the benign hand of divinity reaching down to enlighten and assure the children of Earth that they are not cosmic orphans nor a forgotten planet. Earth and all such worlds have a certain destiny, the ages of Light and Life. And regardless of any deviations and irregularities of history that destiny will be attained.

After implanting their formula, the Life Carriers tend to its age long evolution. They are versatile beings, having the ability to terraform a barren planet into one abounding in diverse plant and animal life. Such “guided evolution” manifests over millions of years, culminating in the appearance of human will. Life Carriers can and do construct bodies for descending administrators like us. It is of record that it required ten days for them to create and ensconce all one hundred in our new bodily forms, suited perfectly for dwelling on Earth. Beings of other orders are also involved in the making of custom bodies such as ours; they possess powers and abilities you would little understand.

We awoke in a natural cavern in lands west and north of the Persian Gulf in midsummer. The climate of that time was semitropical, the location near the sea ensured mild winters. The rains were regular and plant and animal life abounded. I beheld an Earth of raw beauty upon opening new eyes.

When all one hundred had consciousized, the chief of Earth’s Life Carriers, along with Caligastia, and Daligastia, officiated at an informal orientation. It was a near perfect day, warm sun, and little wind. Every angel, Life Carrier, visitor, student—all celestial life serving on Earth—was present to hear their words. This welcoming address was delivered a short distance in front of the cavern, in a flat clearing overlooking the river.

Their speeches were archived by the Recording Angels. These angels are charged with keeping permanent records of the details of every significant event in the system’s history.

The chief of the Life Carrier Corps spoke first. Translated into modern words he said, in part:
    “Having initiated and fostered life on this experimental world, we wish now to extend our welcome to Caligastia, Earth’s prince and his staff, here to assume planetary authority and take over its watch care. For more than half a billion years we nurtured our formula, waiting and watching for human will. A half-million years ago a new race appeared among the Primates. What a day of celebration! When these twins, Andon and Fonta, exhibited will and wisdom function, plus the urge of reverence, we informed the Most High of the constellation that humanity had appeared on this world.

“For ages our vigil continued, until finally, the colored races appeared, and to our astonishment, all in one family. At that point, the Most High summoned you.

“Investing that much time and labor to bring about will-creatures, and having now seen the fruits of our labors, the seven races, this world has become dear to us. It is a comfort that you who are so well trained and so highly qualified will now elevate 606 to its next level—making this world ready for Adam and Eve and their biologic uplift.

“The Life Carriers will now depart to serve elsewhere. We hereby transfer authority and responsibility for Earth’s nascent culture to your skillful hands. As is standard procedure, two of our senior corps will remain as advisors, along with twelve associates selected from the junior corps.”

The fourteen came forward to be recognized as their chief continued, “You should heed the council of these wise fellows, for they know whereof they speak, having worked with Earth life over five hundred million years. Now, you one hundred staff members may do what we could not during that time: appear to human eyes.

“You, as the planet’s first visible ministers, under the watchcare of Caligastia and Daligastia, have a solemn responsibility to create proper conditions for soul-making. Godspeed is the wish of every one of we Life Carriers as you go about transforming this world into a prodigious nursery of souls.

“I am pleased to report the present status of the Andonites and the Sangiks is favorable for your initial educational endeavors. We pray you God’s wisdom in this epoch-long undertaking to convert Earth’s men and women from primitive savages to civilized herders.

“You one hundred and two face no small task. But you have excellent mortal stock with tremendous potential to produce perhaps the most unique of all evolutionary races in Satania. You have our fervent hopes for success in this undertaking. And I implore you, be patient with Earth’s natives, they can be stubborn and tradition-bound, but the better nature of each of the seven races hungers for truth, and there is a deep vein of goodness running through their ranks. Therein will you find a spiritual foundation to build upon.”

Caligastia was then invited to offer official greeting to the foregathered celestial life.
    In part, he said: “The Caligastia one hundred, Daligastia, and I, shall forever be in the debt of both corps of Life Carriers, who have readied this world for our mission in such exemplary fashion as to streamline our task and to preclude every possibility of failure.

“While my one hundred were being installed in their blood and bone bodies, Daligastia and I inspected the planet. We can say without the least reservation we have landed on the shores of a marvelous world holding untold promise and vast potential. Indeed, Earth’s unique lifeforms are a valuable addition to the system’s biologic diversity.

“Most of you know I was selected to govern Earth by the current sovereign of Satania, Lucifer. He and I devised a plan suited to the needs of the Earth. It calls for ten councils, each with a specific responsibility.

“Permit me to introduce the ten who will lead these councils and preside over their special arena of ministry. The council on food and shelter will be led by Ang.”

Ang, standing near Caligastia, then stepped forward.

“The board of animal domestication shall be the responsibility of Bon.” He likewise came forward, as did the rest when named.

“The council assigned to wild beast defense has Dan at its head.

“There will be a faculty for literacy led by Fad.

“The commission on industry and trade shall be supervised by Nod.

“The college of revealed religion has Hap as its dean.

“Education in health, hygiene, and sanitation will be overseen by Lut.

“The council to advance the arts and sciences has Mek to lead it.

“There will be a group to advance family associations and promote peaceful relations. Its overseer is Tut.

“And I have chosen Van to head the all-important court system that will arbitrate any disputes that arise from the interactions of the ten councils. Van’s group will also act as tribal coordinators and facilitators of racial cooperation.

“Each council head was assigned nine assistants,” he pointed to the ninety standing in a group at his side.

“It shall be the initial work of these one hundred to foster a smooth transition from the supervision of the Life Carriers to my regime. Before we came, the Carriers sought permission to select one hundred of the finest from the Andonic stock, and to incorporate their life pattern into the bodies of my hundred. When permission was granted, they selected fifty of each gender. At the same time their germplasm was extracted, the donors received the complemental factor of immortality that they may serve indefinitely as aides to my one hundred, who also number fifty males and fifty females.

“The Life Carriers and chief of the resident angels advised me to establish my headquarters at the approximate center of Earth’s population. That is a primary reason for the incarnation of my one hundred at this place.”

After the arrival speeches had been delivered, we surveyed our immediate surroundings. There was luxuriant greenery everywhere feeding on warm sunshine. Distinctive calls from a variety of birds and wild creatures echoed natural music. It had been a memorable meeting, our first of many during the Prince’s reign on planet Earth.

I recall Caligastia beaming with pride, feeling the confidence of having secured the trust of his superiors in the execution of an important mission, one that required an administrator of unusual versatility and extraordinary ability. Finally, he had gotten what he so long desired, stewardship of an experimental planet.

The thrill of beginning the long process of bringing another family of races into alignment with the ever-growing group of God-conscious worlds that span the cosmos is indescribable. As we beheld the planet that first day, I think every one of us somehow sensed Earth would have a remarkable future. It certainly had an unusual beginning. Even before we came, there was this unique Andonic race, whose members we would soon be meeting.

We were the agents of God’s farthest outreach, descending from above in order that ascenders might see the divine reflection in us and rise to their maker whose arms invite children from every world.
    All were inspired and ready to begin building the planet’s first city, a physical home for us and a spiritual lighthouse for the inhabitants of the planet. And so began our adventure of creating a new civilization on a virgin world.

Other, already published, Urantia-based novels can be found at this link: https://www.amazon.com/Richard-E-Warren/e/B07SF8DC3C?

Resurrection Hall – A Mansion World Odyssey.
    The Gardens of Eden – Life and Times of Adam and Eve.
    The First Humans – Andon and Fonta.
    Battlefield Guardians – Angels in Vietnam.
    The Melchizedek Mission – Salvaging Truth

Richard E Warren

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.