Alabama Initiative

Home Forums Service Connection Alabama Initiative

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark Kurtz
    Participant

I am attempting to find people in Alabama who are aware of The Urantia Book with the eventual aim to gather people at a meeting event.  To anyone on this Forum, do you know of anyone and would you inform me at [email protected]?

Thank you.

:-)

richsachs
    richsachs
    Participant

i’m a man of righteous character and noble sentiments mingling freely and joyously with all.

138:3.7 (1541.1) And truly this was a strange sight in all Jewry: to see a man of righteous character and noble sentiments mingling freely and joyously with the common people, even with an irreligious and pleasure-seeking throng of publicans and reputed sinners. Simon Zelotes desired to make a speech at this gathering in Matthew’s house, but Andrew, knowing that Jesus did not want the coming kingdom to become confused with the Zealots’ movement, prevailed upon him to refrain from making any public remarks.

I am attempting to find people in Alabama who are aware of The Urantia Book with the eventual aim to gather people at a meeting event. To anyone on this Forum, do you know of anyone and would you inform me at [email protected]? Thank you. :-)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.