administration, I would like to formally lodge a complaint

Home Forums Support & Suggestions administration, I would like to formally lodge a complaint

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Moderator-2

I think it is time that this thread came to an end, don’t you agree? It seems to be producing nothing of a beneficial nature…..just a point scoring exercise. The moderators request that it be brought to a close. We think it has served its purpose and it is now time to move on. Thank you!

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Thanks Bonita!!

The converting of Christians into Jesusonians was a bit of levity on my part…..since the Jesusonian Gospel lies at the very heart and center of Christianity, it’s not much of a conversion….hahhahahaha.  And that was my point of course….the introduction and promotion of the Jesusonian Gospel or the Gospel OF Jesus in contrast to the Gospel ABOUT Jesus is easily presented to other religionists in the context of their own belief system….an example provided by the Master.  And, like you, I don’t need or hope for or work toward ANY church or religion, and like you, I know there is but one true religion….the one we live as expression of the inner light and life!!

Looks like the one who protests the Jesusonian Gospel AND the Revelation does not know of his hosts here.  From this website:

https://urantia-association.org/about-uai/

“We are ordinary people who have discovered an extraordinary book – The Urantia Book. Each of us has a unique story to tell about how we found the book. What we have in common is a love for God and a wholehearted desire to do his will. It is natural to want to share what we have discovered with others. After all, God has shared himself with us and we deeply feel this truth.

Why Urantia Association International? We are an international group of students of The Urantia Book who want to share the book and its teachings. To accomplish this we created an organization to serve as a central hub of information and outreach – based on the teachings of The Urantia Book – to people across the world. We recognize the value of teamwork in the projects and activities we undertake for the mutual benefit of those whom we serve – our fellow citizens of the world – by way of national and international conferences, reader services, publications, forums in various languages, and numerous other projects.

Urantia Association International is a worldwide network of believing Urantia Book readers who have chosen to participate in our two-fold mission: to foster the in-depth study of the book and the dissemination of its teachings – teachings which have the potential to rejuvenate spirituality in this world and enhance the comfort, happiness and well-being of every person. People are welcome regardless of beliefs or background, race or nationality, faith or religion.”

;-) :good:

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Nicely stated Bradley. Score one point for you and ten thousand for God  . . . where points matter most.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.