Administration, are you approving newly subscribers to the forum?

Home Forums Support & Suggestions Administration, are you approving newly subscribers to the forum?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

It was brought to my attention that some people have attempted to join this forum, but have yet to have their subscription approved. Has the administration suspended registration? The person’s name is “lazarusot.” He tried unsuccessfully to register that name today.  Could the administration let me know what is going on? Thanks.

BB

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

BB – I’m sure the mods will attend to this soon.  I can assure you the site is open for new subscribers and without any form of membership or cost to do so.  It is hoped many new voices will join in – soon, often, and regularly.  Peace Brother.

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

BB – I’m sure the mods will attend to this soon. I can assure you the site is open for new subscribers and without any form of membership or cost to do so. It is hoped many new voices will join in – soon, often, and regularly. Peace Brother.

Bradly it seems the administration has all but abandoned UAI message board. This person over the course of several months has attempted to register with the forum. The name I provided is his most recent attempt.

BB

Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Keymaster

Hi BB,

Today is the first time I’ve become aware of this person having difficulty with signing up top the forum. Unless we receive a request via this Support forum we’re not aware if anyone is having any difficulty. No we haven’t abandoned you. But we need to hear about problems before we can act on them.

The sign up process is automatic – we don’t screen people first. I’ve just checked the User list and ‘lazarusot’ is listed as a user so from our end all looks normal. Has he checked his email for the auto generated password. You need to use that first to get into your profile and then you can change it if you wish. Let me know if there’s anything I may have missed. Cheers.

Kathleen

From Sydney, Australia

Brooklyn_born
    Brooklyn_born
    Participant

Hi BB, Today is the first time I’ve become aware of this person having difficulty with signing up top the forum. Unless we receive a request via this Support forum we’re not aware if anyone is having any difficulty. No we haven’t abandoned you. But we need to hear about problems before we can act on them. The sign up process is automatic – we don’t screen people first. I’ve just checked the User list and ‘lazarusot’ is listed as a user so from our end all looks normal. Has he checked his email for the auto generated password. You need to use that first to get into your profile and then you can change it if you wish. Let me know if there’s anything I may have missed. Cheers. Kathleen

Thanks, Kathleen.  I will forward this reply to him.

BB

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.