Adjutant intellect

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions Adjutant intellect

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Mara
    Mara
    Participant

Bonjour Samuel

Bienvenue sur le forum. Merci d’avoir utilisé le traducteur, car je ne parle pas français.

Merci de nous avoir rejoint,
    Mara

Hello Samuel,

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for using the translator, as I do not speak French.

Thank you for joining us.

André
    André
    Participant

Cher Samuel,

Quel plaisir de te voir sur cette plateforme de langue anglaise !

Malgré le handicap, tu t’est très bien débrouiller pour communiquer.

Sois le bienvenue et ne te gênes pas pour poser des questions pour comprendre. La Fraternité prévaut efficacement.

Affectueusement,

André

Dear Samuel,

What a pleasure to see you on this english’s platform.

Despite language’s handicap you have manage to sort it out.

Be welcome and do not be shy to ask questions to understand. Brotherhood prevail efficiently.

Warms regards,

André

André
    André
    Participant

Well done Mara :good:

André
    André
    Participant

Dearest’s one,

I guess it depends on how you define contentment. Bonita

… totally agree. As an example this thread on “Adjutant  intellect” content my interest because it open a different perception than the usual static one about solely refered soul’s creation to arrival of T/A. It respond to my craving “what i am looking for …”
    TUB tell us Truth is alive and do not suffer be held confined away from renewal and effuse brotherly.

To be precise, contentment as truths are always relative in physical, morontial and spiritual realms

Physical facts are fairly uniform, but truth is a living and flexible factor in the philosophy of the universe. (42.3) 2:7.2

André

André
    André
    Participant

Hi,

For the sake to talk the talk

… as precedent UB qoutation will it be more precise to attribute creation of soul subsequent of “mind” activation” ?

Earlier I establish creation of soul with connection of the 6th and the 7th. But maybee my assertion was wrong. It must be attribute solely to the 6th because with the 7th comes moral decision engaging born processus.

And, could it be following activation  as the “specifics orderly sequence” is the cue for God to lay down personnality (quote not found)?

André

André
    André
    Participant

G’day,

Once a child recognizes a moral value with spiritual potential and decides to act on it, a soul is born.
    post # 34181 Bonita

Another conception I got imperfectly define; …but been upgrated to a better level of understanding.

In my mind in the arena of moral choices, I always take for granted “the first moral decision” automatically, infaillibly trigger arrival of T/A.

Goodness is always growing toward new levels of the increasing liberty of moral self-realization and spiritual personality attainment—the discovery of, and identification with, the indwelling Adjuster. An experience is good when it heightens the appreciation of beauty, augments the moral will, enhances the discernment of truth, enlarges the capacity to love and serve one’s fellows, exalts the spiritual ideals, and unifies the supreme human motives of time with the eternal plans of the indwelling Adjuster, all of which lead directly to an increased desire to do the Father’s will, thereby fostering the divine passion to find God and to be more like him. ~ 132:2.4

It is a long quoted from TUB but worth every word express.

Bonita in that post, in that quote above, your affirmation … make sense.
    Take all his logic and spiritual recognition.

May I praise the efficiently, enlightning team your doing your T/A and you !!!

André

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Hi André,  Thank you for engaging me in my passion.

Earlier I establish creation of soul with connection of the 6th and the 7th. But maybee my assertion was wrong. It must be attribute solely to the 6th because with the 7th comes moral decision engaging born processus.

If we use Andon and Fonta as an example, the revelators tell us their minds did not become human until the seventh adjutant made contact.   As far as I understand it, a human being is not human without a soul, and this happens after the seventh adjutant makes contact and the mind utilizes the wisdom of that adjutant to make a moral decision.  At that instant contact is made by the Holy Spirit, the soul is born and the personality becomes an individual in the eyes of the universe.

The sixth adjutant is the first superanimal adjutant, but it is still subhuman without the seventh. A human mind needs to be in contact with all seven adjutants.

42:10.4 2. Adjutant-spirit minds. This is the ministry of a local universe Mother Spirit functioning through her seven adjutant mind-spirits on the teachable (nonmechanical) level of material mind. On this level material mind is experiencing: as subhuman (animal) intellect in the first five adjutants; as human (moral) intellect in the seven adjutants; as superhuman (midwayer) intellect in the last two adjutants.

The sixth adjutant urges the mind to worship, in other words to begin looking for and thinking about supermaterial realities.  Wisdom, the seventh adjutant, is necessary to give worship proper direction by adding depth of reasoning and greater ability to discriminate right from wrong.

85:7.3 When the worship urge is admonished and directed by wisdom — meditative and experiential thinking — it then begins to develop into the phenomenon of real religion. When the seventh adjutant spirit, the spirit of wisdom, achieves effective ministration, then in worship man begins to turn away from nature and natural objects to the God of nature and to the eternal Creator of all things natural.

In terms of morality, activity of the sixth adjutant also establishes the moral conscience with its ever present sentiments of guilt and fear.  It takes wisdom to discern the usefulness of these thoughts in terms of experience.  Without the overlapping mind ministry of the Holy Spirit, wisdom would only have material discernment.  It would only labor to make the moral conscience workable in the material world.  With a budding supermaterial consciousness, the personality has a higher level of options to work with.  Wisdom is able to coordinate all that is below it and also stretch upward for moral solutions.  When the child mind has a pang of conscious, asks for wisdom and then chooses it, the new level of supermaterial consciousness arrives to provide that child with higher options for choosing at the soul level where personal divine guidance lends a hand.

But both logical reasoning and reflective, reverential deep thinking of wisdom are still critical for continued soul growth. We must draw upon our material life and material thinking as the source of our moral conscience.  The moral dilemmas that face us can be solved either with material level reasoning provided by the adjutants, or supermaterial reasoning provided by the Holy Spirit.  The process of utilizing the supermaterial level reveals more and more of the nature and will of God. And as we choose to adopt these ideas as our own and act on them, we are becoming more godlike, shifting our identity and progressing along the cosmic circles of divinity attainment.   We are so very  lucky that as soon as the supermaterial level of consciousness is established by the Holy Spirit, it is immediately filled with both the Adjuster and the Spirit of Truth.  Pow! Sources of unending enlightenment arrive and take hold to help us accomplish this. We are so very, very fortunate.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

And, could it be following activation  as the “specifics orderly sequence” is the cue for God to lay down personnality (quote not found)?

And I don’t think you will find a quote that tells us exactly when personality is bestowed.  There are many implications and hints, but nothing definitive that I can find.  If you do find it, please share it.

Not even in the case of Andon and Fonta are we told when they got their personalities, just that they had personality.  But we know they didn’t have a human mind until all seven adjutants arrived.  Also, Jesus said this:

133:7.6 My son, I have already told you much about the mind of man and the divine spirit that lives therein, but now let me emphasize that self-consciousness is a reality. When any animal becomes self-conscious, it becomes a primitive man. Such an attainment results from a co-ordination of function between impersonal energy and spirit-conceiving mind, and it is this phenomenon which warrants the bestowal of an absolute focal point for the human personality, the spirit of the Father in heaven.

I glean from this quote that to be considered a human being, or a “man”, there must be self-consciousness.  Elsewhere we’re told that humans have self-consciousness because they have personality.  According to the quote self-consciousness (personality) happens because of the coordination of both body and spirit-conceiving mind. What shall we call the spirit-conceiving mind?  Is it the soul or is it the adjutants of worship and wisdom which provide the mechanism for spirit conception, or spiritual insight into the soul?  Does personality arrive when the spirit of worship begins to function? I think it has to be before that time because the archangels register personalities from birth.  So it doesn’t all add up.  Do babies have a primitive spirit of worship functioning from birth?  Maybe they do.

Going on . . .  Jesus does say specifically that a spirit-conceiving mind warrants the bestowal of an Adjuster.  The Adjuster is not the cause of the spirit-conceiving mind, but it is the phenomenon which justifies its arrival.  So, I think he’s describing the seventh psychic circle there, yet TUB tells us a child enters the seventh psychic circle after making a moral personality choice, which means personality is present before entering that circle and before the soul is born.   I think I’ve pretty much settled my mind on that fact even though it’s all so confusing.

Another interesting quote:

133:6.5 “The soul is the self-reflective, truth-discerning, and spirit-perceiving part of man which forever elevates the human being above the level of the animal world. Self-consciousness, in and of itself, is not the soul. Moral self-consciousness is true human self-realization and constitutes the foundation of the human soul, and the soul is that part of man which represents the potential survival value of human experience. Moral choice and spiritual attainment, the ability to know God and the urge to be like him, are the characteristics of the soul. The soul of man cannot exist apart from moral thinking and spiritual activity. A stagnant soul is a dying soul. But the soul of man is distinct from the divine spirit which dwells within the mind. The divine spirit arrives simultaneously with the first moral activity of the human mind, and that is the occasion of the birth of the soul.

Here it says moral self-consciousness is the foundation of the soul.  Self-consciousness only accompanies personality.  Morality is an adjutant phenomenon.  So, it is the personality working with the adjutants that give birth to the soul, and on our world, during our current planetary epoch, moral choice brings both the soul (Holy Spirit supermind) and the Adjuster simultaneously.  It does say that self-consciousness, or personality, is not the soul, but it is the foundation for making the choices that lead to the birth of the soul.

Here again, in this next quote it tells us that the Adjusters volunteer after they review the personality forecasts.  I take that to mean that personality is already present prior to engaging the seventh mind-adjutant and the birth of the soul by way of the Creative Spirit (Holy Spirit).

108:2.1 Though the Adjusters volunteer for service as soon as the personality forecasts have been relayed to Divinington, they are not actually assigned until the human subjects make their first moral personality decision. The first moral choice of the human child is automatically indicated in the seventh mind-adjutant and registers instantly, by way of the local universe Creative Spirit, over the universal mind-gravity circuit of the Conjoint Actor in the presence of the Master Spirit of superuniverse jurisdiction, who forthwith dispatches this intelligence to Divinington. Adjusters reach their human subjects on Urantia, on the average, just prior to the sixth birthday. In the present generation it is running five years, ten months, and four days; that is, on the 2,134th day of terrestrial life.

And one more quote which explains that the soul is born after all seven adjutants function and wisdom signals its achievement to the Creative Spirit. We know from other quotes that this event results in that wonderful overlap in mind ministry provided by the Holy Spirit, and the mind thus prepared is ready for reception of the Adjuster. Which tells me personality precedes birth of the soul and the Adjuster comes instantly after the birth of the soul.

108:2.3 Thus is the stage of the human mind set for the reception of Adjusters, but as a general rule they do not immediately appear to indwell such minds except on those worlds where the Spirit of Truth is functioning as a spiritual co-ordinator of these different spirit ministries. If this spirit of the bestowal Sons is present, the Adjusters unfailingly come the instant the seventh adjutant mind-spirit begins to function and signalizes to the Universe Mother Spirit that it has achieved in potential the co-ordination of the associated six adjutants of prior ministry to such a mortal intellect. Therefore have the divine Adjusters been universally bestowed upon all normal minds of moral status on Urantia ever since the day of Pentecost.

André
    André
    Participant

Bonita,

Anyway, nobody will accuse you to not try to give expression to God the Supreme.

Even a cat couldn’t locate its own kittens.

Reading your last post on my cell. even it was exaust of energy.

Now, it and I are charging mode. ;-)

André

samuel
    samuel
    Participant

Thank you for your welcome and availability!
    I use the excellent free translator: https://www.deepl.com/translator
    It is with pleasure and interest that I read your messages.
    Receive my best fraternal feelings.
    Samuel

Friendship enhances joys, glorifies the triumphs of life and fidelity is a treasure of the soul.

Bonita
    Bonita
    Participant

Thanks André and Samuel.  I’ll give your minds a rest.  There’s a lot to think about, which is why this revelation is such a gift.  It keeps your mind on a never ending quest with so much richness to take in and digest.  Sorry I don’t speak any language other than English.  I wrestle with German but only know enough to carry on a very rudimentary conversation about simple pleasantries and food.

André
    André
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Bonita engaging conversationas as what you well qualified “this revelation is such a gift. It keeps your mind on a never ending quest with so much richness to take in and digest“. or “engaging me in my passion“.
    Please me a lot. Because it exposes your motives, it reveal – what makes you vibrate. For me, it’s perceived reverberation of your soul. Knowing the individual behind the keyboard. I wonder if I’m define brotherhood !

It does that every time an honest, commited personnality is encountered. 112:0.13

It is pleasures and gratifications engaging and acknowledge each if you.

In brotherhood,

André

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.