ADAM AND EVE’S PRIOR SERVICE

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions ADAM AND EVE’S PRIOR SERVICE

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)
  • Auteur
    Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Why, do you reckon, Adam and Eve’s umpteen-year experience should me ‘borne in mind’?

https://urantia-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/ADAM-AND-EVE-BEFORE-URANTIA.png

Richard E Warren

Moderator-1
    Moderator-1
    Modérateur

Why, do you reckon, Adam and Eve’s umpteen-year experience should me ‘borne in mind’?

Your topic was lodged in a « pending » folder for 10 hours., until I found it.

André
    André
    Participant

Hi,

borne in mind :

• remember
    • call to mind
    • be aware of

At the time Adam was chosen to come to Urantia … 74:1.2 (828.3)

At the time … they were chosen …

The choice was implying a «  spiritual’s weighed »

It is the plan of your superiors to advance you by augmented trusts just as fast as your character is sufficiently developed to gracefully bear these added responsibilities, but to overload the individual only courts disaster and insures disappointment. And the mistake of placing responsibility prematurely upon either man or angel may be avoided by utilizing the ministry of these infallible estimators of the trust capacity of the individuals of time and space. These seconaphim ever accompany Those High in Authority, and never do these executives make assignments until their candidates have been weighed in the secoraphic balances and pronounced “not wanting.” » 28:6:15

I pinpoint this direction because a lot of UB’s readers though A&E where not well prepared to face their mission.

… so we have to remembered, as the elected one … Michael and High in Authority judge them adequate.

Thanks you Rick,

André

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

. Why, do you reckon, Adam and Eve’s umpteen-year experience should me ‘borne in mind’? https://urantia-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/ADAM-AND-EVE-BEFORE-URANTIA.png .

Thanks, Mod 1!

Richard E Warren

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Your topic was lodged in a “pending” folder for 10 hours., until I found it.

Thanks, Mod 1!

Richard E Warren

Moderator-1
    Moderator-1
    Modérateur

Thanks, Mod 1!

You’re welcome.  The webmaster needs to fix the glitches with the pending folder.  This topic post and your two follow-up replies landed in « pending ».

Richard E Warren
    Richard E Warren
    Participant

Hi,

borne in mind :

• remember
    • call to mind
    • be aware of

At the time Adam was chosen to come to Urantia … 74:1.2 (828.3) At the time … they were chosen … The choice was implying a « spiritual’s weighed » It is the plan of your superiors to advance you by augmented trusts just as fast as your character is sufficiently developed to gracefully bear these added responsibilities, but to overload the individual only courts disaster and insures disappointment. And the mistake of placing responsibility prematurely upon either man or angel may be avoided by utilizing the ministry of these infallible estimators of the trust capacity of the individuals of time and space. These seconaphim ever accompany Those High in Authority, and never do these executives make assignments until their candidates have been weighed in the secoraphic balances and pronounced “not wanting.” » 28:6:15 I pinpoint this direction because a lot of UB’s readers though A&E where not well prepared to face their mission. … so we have to remembered, as the elected one … Michael and High in Authority judge them adequate. Thanks you Rick, André

That’s a good and ponderable point, Andre. There’s this too:

…Adam and Eve had remained loyal to Michael during the Lucifer rebellion; nevertheless, the pair were called before the System Sovereign and his entire cabinet for examination and instruction. The details of Urantia affairs were fully presented; they were exhaustively instructed as to the plans to be pursued in accepting the responsibilities of rulership on such a strife-torn world. They were put under joint oaths of allegiance to the Most Highs of Edentia and to Michael of Salvington….

74:1.4 (828.5)

Richard E Warren

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.