Dear friends, readers, and students of The Urantia Book,
This is a reminder that the 9th Session of the Workshop “Leadership and Teaching According to The Urantia Book” is happening next Saturday, November 11th, starting at 12:00 pm EDT USA (9:00 am Arizona, 11:00 am Central Time USA, 12:00 pm Florida, USA and Montreal, Canada; 10:00 am Guatemala, 1:00 pm Uruguay, 11:00 am Lima, 4:00 pm Ireland, 5:00 pm Heidelberg, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Stockholm, Vienna).
Link to the virtual Zoom room: https://zoom.us/j/727832733
Jeffrey Wattles, who will lead this session, send you all this message:
I look forward to being together with you as I participate in your inquiry into leadership and teamwork. On November 11, I will conduct a session on leadership, and on November 18 another one on teaching. After some work today, I have fresh versions of my documents on leadership and teaching for you.
We’ll begin with the topic of leadership. If you discover time to prepare, I ask that you read the document and select one of the 20 principles that feels particularly important to you now. Please give it some thought; and see if you can find something creative to do to make the principle more real for you.
If you are inspired to study more, this link develops the teaching on principle #11. https://sites.google.com/site/ubquestionsandstudies/sharing-the-urantia-book-wisely
On November 18, we will discuss principles of teaching. In preparation, please read this document: https://sites.google.com/site/ubquestionsandstudies/training-teachers
Most of all, do not allow the quantity of content to overwhelm you or eclipse your joy of living in the family of God. Be selective. Be artistic in your use of time. And take the opportunities that Jeannie is arranging for you to grow as a leader and teacher.
Let’s enjoy the beauty of our experience in this world as our lives are increasingly based on truth and dominated by goodness!
Objectives of the online Workshops:
- Analyze and understand the instructions of the Publication Mandate. Determine which aspects of The Urantia Book’s teachings are related to the Mandate’s instructions.
- Study and understand The Urantia Book’s teachings with the goal of becoming a more effective leader and teacher of the Urantia revelation.
- Study and understand The Urantia Book’s teachings about the integration of our spiritual and intellectual development—true human progress.
- Study and understand the meanings and methods of the spirit of religion as portrayed in The Urantia Book.
- Apply the teachings of unfailing, loving and effective service to all the humanity.
- Foster friendship and collaboration among students and servants of the revelation.
Free admission – No registration needed.
Love to all,
Login to reply to this topic.
Not registered? Sign up here.