We invite you to join the Australia & New Zealand Urantia Association (ANZURA), a community of spiritual seekers who recognize The Urantia Book as an epochal revelation to this world. Association members have discovered the integrated beauty of its supernal teachings and have responded to an inner desire to serve their fellows in our mutual quest for truth, beauty, and goodness.
ANZURA welcomes members from all races, cultures, nations, and religions. As a member of ANZURA you will automatically become a member of the Urantia Association International, a family of Urantia Book students who enjoy social activities and educational programs, including a wide range of service opportunities that will tap your personal skills and talents for the most important project of our time: the moral and spiritual rejuvenation of humanity.
Types of Membership
Full Member – To be eligible for full membership in ANZURA a person must have read The Urantia Book in its entirety, support the teachings of The Urantia Book, support the goals and purposes of Urantia Association International and Urantia Foundation, and agree to abide by Urantia Association’s Charter and the ANZURA Bylaws. Full members are eligible to vote and to hold office in ANZURA.
Associate Member – An individual who has not read The Urantia Book in its entirety may join ANZURA as an associate member. To be eligible to join as an associate member a person must be reading The Urantia Book, support the teachings of The Urantia Book, support the goals and purposes of Urantia Association and Urantia Foundation, and agree to abide by Urantia Association’s Charter and the ANZURA Bylaws. An associate member may not hold office and is not entitled to vote.
The Membership Process
- Read the following governing documents for ANZURA, Urantia Association International and Urantia Foundation:
- If you agree to support the purposes and goals of ANZURA, Urantia Association International and Urantia Foundation after reading their governing documents submit an application (see application options below).
- A representative of ANZURA will contact you to answer any questions and review the application.
- The Governing Board of ANZURA will vote to accept or reject the application.
- If membership is accepted, the new member will need to agree to pay ANZURA’s annual membership levy.
Please use the online application form below. An ANZURA representative will contact you within a few days to discuss membership further with you.