Highlights: Study & Education
The Urantia Association Education Committee is responsible for developing educational programs to encourage the study of The Urantia Book, as well as to further the development of effective leaders and teachers.
In 2018, the committee produced a number of online workshops and video presentations. Most of these are now available on the Association’s YouTube channel. One production was the Spanish Online Workshop Series sponsored by the Urantia Association of Brazil, which produced thirteen sessions concerning leadership and teaching methods as imparted by The Urantia Book.
Another project, in cooperation with the Association’s Study Groups Committee, was to develop a series of monthly live webinars to improve the quality and effectiveness of study groups.
Topics for the Webinars presented in 2018 were:
- The Divine Dance – a Challenge and a Joy by Line St Pierre
- Discourse of the Master on the Soul by Guy Perron
- Machiventa Melchizedek by Joshua J. Wilson
- New Philosophy of Living by Jeffrey Wattles
- The Greatest of All by Rick Lyon
- True Religion by Guy Perron
- Study Groups – Improving Quality & Effectiveness by Gaetan Charland
- Lifting Together: The Future of Urantia Association by Chris Wood