The Membership Committee of Urantia Association International is looking for Membership Coordinators in regions where no National or Local Associations already exist. Our aim is to form an international network of Membership Coordinators to better serve readers and Association members. To do this we need to know more about the needs of local readers and members in your region.
Some Criteria Guidelines:
- You are in contact with The Urantia Book reader community in your country or region and wish to serve and maintain good relationships with them;
- You have thought about how to meet the needs of readers and maybe have some new ideas or projects that will help members and readers become more connected locally;
- You wish to help readers increase their understanding of The Urantia Book and have a desire to promote the book’s teachings;
- You wish to share ideas and projects being undertaken in other local regions around the global that you think may fulfil the needs of your local community;
- You wish to inspire people to become readers, readers to become members, and members to serve others in the spirit of brotherhood.
If you feel touched by any of the above, please feel free to contact Anton Miroshnichenko, Membership Chair of Urantia Association by emailing: [email protected]
Remember: One of the most important lessons to be learned during your mortal career is teamwork. [Paper 28:4.14, page 312.1]
We ask if you would please help us work together to raise the skill levels of our teams. We already have some new ideas on how this international teamwork can be organized and what tools we can use to assist us. We believe that with the help of our Thought Adjusters and goodwill anything is possible.
Membership Committee Chair
Urantia Association International
Note: All your personal information will be strictly confidential, and will not be disclosed to any third party.