Below, please find information on how to download The Urantia Book in order to read it on your personal computer (PC) or hand-held device (PDA) while not being connected to the internet.
- To read The Urantia Book on your PC while not connected to the internet,
please download and unzip HTML, PDF, or ODT.
- To read The Urantia Book on your PDA, please find the appropriate format – below –
that corresponds with the type of reader you have.
- Webmasters: Up-to-date HTML versions can be found below.
- Click here for a better understanding on how these formats are used.
- One can also check the following page for devices and formats:
- Download The Urantia Book for free as an app for your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
If you have any further questions,
please email Tamara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +1-773-525-3319.
Zipped Text Downloads
New files were uploaded on 2012-10-09
All the files below are zipped. Free zipping software is available from 7-zip.org
Zipped MP3 (audio) Downloads
Obtaining the full audio version of The Urantia Book requires downloading each of the following 10 zipped files. Each zipped file contains multiple mp3 files:
- The Foreword through Paper 19 (123MB)
- Papers 20 – 39 (117MB)
- Papers 40 – 59 (130MB)
- Papers 60 – 79 (107MB)
- Papers 80 – 99 (108MB)
- Papers 100 – 119 (122MB)
- Papers 120 – 139 (131MB)
- Papers 140 – 159 (109MB)
- Papers 160 – 179 (90MB)
- Papers 180 – 196 (82MB)
These files are in zip format. Downloading all 10 files will require 1.1GB of free space on your computer. The unzipped audio files require an additional 1.2GB to store the 197 audio files.
Instructions for downloading the zipped files
- Create a folder (directory) to unzip these mp3 files (eg. AudioUB)
– or –
use an existing folder to store these files in, such as:
C:Documents and SettingsOwnerMy DocumentsMy Music
(where Windows often stores music)
– or –
C:Documents and SettingsOwnerMy DocumentsMy eBooks
(where Windows often stores eBooks)
– or –
C:Documents and SettingsOwnerMy DocumentsMy MusiciTunesiTunes Music
(where iTunes often stores music)
- Right-click on one of the above links and select “Save”
- Save the zipped file to whatever directory you wish to work with.
- After the zipped file has finished downloading, extract the mp3’s from the zipped file to the same directory by double clicking the zip file name.
- You may delete the original zipped file, if you wish.
- You may now use iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp etc. to listen to the mp3s.
- You may also upload these mp3 files to your iPod.