33 emergency interventions of the Most Highs

Home Forums Urantia Book General Discussions 33 emergency interventions of the Most Highs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RichardRosen
    RichardRosen
    Participant

I appreciate any thoughts on what some of these interventions might have been. We know of one, the planetary seizure of the system government by the Constellation Fathers (53:7.14).

114:4.4 A Most High observer is empowered, at his discretion, to seize the planetary government in times of grave planetary crises, and it is of record that this has happened thirty-three times in the history of Urantia.

Bradly
    Bradly
    Participant

Most world’s do not suffer celestial saboteurs for hundreds of thousands of years.  Our world was not rid of them until 2000 years ago and one trouble maker was left behind still even then.  I would assume these “times of grave planetary crisis” are mostly to do with overcoming this season of attempted disruptions, delays, defeats, and other monkey business of the rebel leaders and their loyal but rebellious angels and midwayers.  I would think such measures “to seize the planetary government” were those times when ordinary chain-of-command and appeal and strategic development protocols were insufficient or not timely enough to respond directly to the real threats posed after the rebellion to those worlds, like our own, which were isolated, confused, dark, and subject to the disharmony and disunity that are so very rare in time and space.

Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures!

Welcome Richard!

Bradly

RichardRosen
    RichardRosen
    Participant

It makes sense framing interventions in the intentional disruptions (monkey business – well said)  by those who fell away from truth. Also the lack of time to implement normal procedures to cope with the disruptions requiring immediate intervention.

Thank you Bradley for the insight of what might trigger such action by the Most High observer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Login to reply to this topic.

Not registered? Sign up here.